Who We're Working With
State of Ohio, Environmental Protection Agency
Developing a “Wizard”
As prime contractor, TMH Solutions along with team partner TruePenny People, helped support the Ohio EPA in the development and implementation of Oracle Policy Automation to create a “Wizard” that will provide automated and guided assistance. OEPA clients can now more effectively manage, submit and properly obtain the needed permits and/or licenses based on the agency’ policies and statutory laws will use this “Wizard”.
The scope of work included:
- Assisting the OEPA in migrating the current Service Cloud “Tier 1” environment to the new “Tier 3” environment.
- Branding the OEPA Service Cloud Environment.
- Development, testing and deployment of the Knowledge base/Wizard.
- Implementation of the Wizard.
- Training and creating of the design guide.
State of Ohio, Business Continuity Program
As a subcontractor, TMH Solutions and prime contractor KPMG assisted the State of Ohio in the maturation of their Business Continuity program.
The scope of the project entailed:
- Defining the roles and responsibilities for business continuity planning.
- Developing a cross-agency governance and organizational charter that outlines the scope of the business continuity program.
- Developing a communications and marketing plan to engage other agencies in the program.
- Developing a road map for guiding State agencies with prioritizing, creating, updating and testing business continuity plans.
- Developing an implementation plan for the Business Continuity program and rollout of the RPX software tool.
- Training staff.
State of Ohio, Bureau of Workers’ Compensation
Oracle Financials Software Upgrade
As a subcontractor, TMH Solutions and Prime Contractor Diversified Systems Incorporated provided experienced technical and functional consultants to upgrade BWC’s Oracle E-Business Suite version 18.104.22.168 to the most current R12x version. The modules implemented were General Ledger, Accounts Receivable and Fixed Assets.
The scope of the project was to perform the upgrade, train BWC employees and provide support and work with BWC on all related testing of the upgrade.
State of Ohio
Enterprise Grants Management System Assessment
As prime contractor, TMH Solutions teamed up with partners Attain and KPMG to provide the necessary project management, solution support, and functional consulting expertise to successfully guide this project to completion.
The scope of work included:
- Activities necessary to help the State of Ohio identify the common and unique requirements, among Ohio State government agencies, in grants management. Activities included conducting focus groups and interviews and compiling a traceability matrix of requirements.
- Identifying and evaluating software platforms for management of the State’s grants and sub-grantees, including identifying both the “fits” and the “gaps” between the State’s requirements and two or three of the most viable options.
- Conducting financial analysis of the software options.
- Assisting the State of Ohio to build the business case for the recommended solution’s implementation.
Montgomery County, Ohio
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Software Upgrade and Support Services
As prime contractor, TMH Solutions and joined partner Denovo Ventures, LLC to provide professional services to migrate JDE World Solution to EnterpriseOne. TMH provided the necessary project management, solution assurance, technology, development and functional consulting expertise to successfully guide this project to completion. The project scope included the realignment of business processes to use EnterpriseOne best practices.